Fai[th/al]lure

motor.cross.dress
cure my insecturity
"it" is all about me, staring
in thru curtain cracks.
I'm scared you'll reduce me to how u read me
             every heart fails    
                                      your tears get me wet

I was high and I saw that ethics
can't compete.  Give generously                in
There is no communication, only       crestfelling
ritual transmission of effect        enjointment

               all day i thought nothing at all.
                                  was wrong
                nothing hurts here, and so bad
                     it pushes ajar my jaws -
         survival    blossoms    meaning

Plastic exploits us, provides
for ever more efficient categories.
        the plotline of a cigarette
          begins when i lit it:  stable, satifsying,
                                             tragic
                 we burn down towards our bad ends.